At Shanahan Swaffield Partners, our audit team is dedicated to providing clients with efficient and cost-effective audit and assurance services. We specialise in financial statement audits and reviews, agreed-upon procedures, compliance opinions, and assessments of internal control environment and corporate governance.
With extensive experience across various sectors, we also offer due diligence services to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Our team of experts is committed to providing accurate and reliable services, helping businesses to manage risks, improve their processes, and achieve their financial goals. Whether you need a full financial audit or a review of your internal controls, we have the expertise and resources to meet your needs.
SSP specialist advisors utilise a modern risk-based audit methodology to offer efficient audit and assurance services that cater to all your business or organisations needs.
- Preparing financial statement audits
- Preparing financial statement reviews
- Formulating agreed-upon procedures
- Providing compliance opinions
- Reviewing your internal control environment
- Reviewing your corporate governance
- Assessing due diligence
Our team of corporate auditors has extensive experience in the following sectors.
- Charitable Institutions
- Building and Construction (QBCC Audits & Reviews)
- Queensland Incorporated Clubs and Associations
- Private Schools (P&C and P&F)
- Trust Accounts (Real Estate Agents, Lawyers/ Solicitors and Other Statutory Trust Accounts)
- Large Proprietary Companies
- Public Companies (limited by liability)
- Grant Acquittals